Main products: power adapter, medical power, LED power, charger and so on.
Shenzhen Lianyunda Electronics Co., Ltd. is committed to doing a good job in power supply products, and sincerely welcomes customers to contact us by phone or email.
Heat dissipation is an important condition for ensuring safe and reliable operation of the power adapter. If the temperature is too high, it will cause the performance index of the power adapter to change, and even cause the power adapter to fail. Therefore, controlling the temperature rise so that it does not exceed the reliability limit is the fundamental task of the heat dissipation design.
The components of the power adapter have certain operating temperature range requirements. If the limit temperature is exceeded, the power supply will change, which will make the electronic equipment not work stably and reliably, shorten its service life, and even cause damage to the electronic equipment. .
1. The choice of radiator. The principle of heat sink selection is to ensure the use of a small, lightweight heat sink under the premise of ensuring sufficient heat dissipation, which saves space inside the machine and reduces the total weight of the power adapter.
2. Installation of the radiator. When installing the heat sink, try to use the installation method with low heat dissipation and heat resistance.
3. Minimize the interface thermal resistance. The surface of the heat sink should be smooth and smooth. In order to reduce the thermal resistance of the heat sink and the power semiconductor, care should be taken to maintain the smoothness and smoothness between the two interfaces. If the interface is smooth, smooth, and has no oxide layer, no gasket may be added between them. Otherwise, silicone grease or thermal pad should be applied.
4. Coating of the radiator. In order to increase the radiation capacity of the heat sink, the surface of the heat sink should be coated with a coating of high emissivity such as black paint or oxide. The heat sink with black coating should be preferred and the coating should be protected from damage.
5. Installation of the radiator. When mounting the power device on the heat sink, the size of the mounting hole should be the same as the size of the power semiconductor fixing hole, and the hole should not be too large or too small.
6. Mounting position of the power semiconductor. The power semiconductor should be mounted in the center of the heat sink. If multiple power semiconductors are mounted on the same heat sink, the heat sink can be first divided into several parts according to the ratio of semiconductor power consumption, and each semiconductor is placed at the center of the corresponding portion as much as possible, so that the heat sink can be uniformly heated. Improve heat dissipation efficiency.
7. Place the heat sink. The heat sink should be brought into direct contact with the air flow outside the power supply as much as possible to reduce the ambient temperature. At the same time, the effect of convection heat transfer of the radiator can be improved.